This post contains affiliate links, please read our disclaimer policy.
These free printable Christmas bingo cards are a great way to add some extra fun to your Christmas party at home or in the classroom!
Free printable Christmas Bingo Cards
Christmas Bingo is a fun twist on the classic Bingo game that is sure to add some excitement to your next family or class Christmas party! From kindergarten to teens and adults, it’s a fantastic game for all ages. The pure excitement of waiting or that last spot so you can shout “BINGO” is something even the adults will love haha.
How to play the bingo game
Playing Christmas bingo is relatively simple because it still has all the classic rules you’re used to.
- Distribute the cards to all players participating.
- Use bingo markers (explore some entertaining options below!) to mark your spots on the card.
- The caller holds onto the main card containing all the icons for calling out each block.
- Before starting make sure every player marks the free spot on their card.
- Once everyone is ready the caller will announce individual icons one at a time, giving time between for players to find and mark their cards.
- It’s important to describe the icons as much as possible, especially for younger participants (e.g., brown acorn).
- When a player completes a row of five icons (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally), they win!
- After declaring a winner, continue playing for another round or begin the game again.
Love this printable? Check out all our other Christmas printables here!
- 12 pages with a total of 24 bingo cards all with different icon placement
- Main icon list for the game caller
Below are the supplies I recommend to get the best out of your new printable!
- Bright White Cardstock (not required but makes it pretty!)
- Printer (this HP ones my favorite)
- Self-Adhesive Laminating Sheets (not required but sure makes the job easier!)
- Dry erase markers (makes it super easy to reuse if you laminate them!)
- Bingo markers (if you don’t laminate, this is a great option!)
How to setup your Christmas bingo game
These printable Christmas bingo cards are easy to use and you can print as many, or as few, as you need depending on how many players you have.
Print out your bingo cards
You’ll want to open the PDF below and print off all the pages, each page includes two bingo cards on it for a total of 24 cards, as well as one main icon sheet for the caller.
Once you’ve printed all the cards you want, cut out the cards and laminate them (to make them easy to reuse) or use as is, it’s completely up to you!
Pro Tip: Laminate your bingo cards so you can easily reuse them!
Get the FREE Christmas bingo cards
Ready to print your free bingo cards? Use the buttons below to grab your free printable and enjoy!
If you have any issues or questions please check our FAQ page for troubleshooting tips!
Download your printable Christmas bingo!
Click the download link below for your immediate PDF download!