Hey, I’m Laura!
I have loved creating things since I can remember! Back in the early 90’s you could find me making all sorts of globe GIFs and messing with those weird little pixelated doll looking things (if you know… you know!). Now i’m old(er) but still love creating just as much, if not more!
By day (and sometimes late into the night) I run a full time website design business which I established over a decade ago (crazy how time flies!). I have worked with graphics since I was a preteen and grew up on computers thanks to a tech savvy family (of course in the 80’s and 90’s that was limited)! I have always loved creating and coming up with new ideas, it’s a true passion of mine!
Fun tidbits about me…
- I have two kids, both girls, who are exactly like me in every way. It’s exhausting but also so much fun.
- I believe Jesus Christ gave his life for me, and you, and I am so grateful every day that God sees past all of my flaws.
- I love coffee. A LOT. Like a lot a lot.
- I’m a 90’s kid through and through. I still jam out to Reba and Weezer on a weekly basis and yes, my taste in music is all over the place!
- I also refuse to believe that the 90s were 30 years ago.
- I have the worst “dad jokes” ever and I am very proud of them.
- Musicals are my jam, if they’ve made it i’ve watched it and probably have the songs memorized. Even the creepy Cats one (but the actual Broadway musical is my FAVORITE ever!)
- I’m a high school dropout turned entrepreneur and there ain’t no shame in it (just don’t tell my kids yet).
- My husband is my all time best friend, and I don’t just say that. I wouldn’t want to do the day-to-day with anyone else but him.
- Shopping is my therapy, preferably Costco and HomeGoods.
- I could eat Chicken Salad Chick all day every day.
- I don’t like pumpkin spice anything.
What is Favorite Printables all about?
When I started Favorite Printables I wanted a place to be myself, a place to be creative and just let loose!
With so many fun ideas floating in my head on a constant basis they all needed somewhere to go, and Favorite Printables was born! It is a true passion project! Here you’ll find fun and colorful printables for kids, organizing and budgeting printables for the home, printable games and activities, printables just for teachers and so much more.
I truly hope you enjoy using them as much as I enjoy creating them!
Got some questions?
You’ve got questions and we’ve got answers!