This post contains affiliate links, please read our disclaimer policy.
With Halloween right around the corner this candy corn guessing game is sure to be a hit at your next event or to keep kids guessing in the classroom!
Free printable candy corn guessing game
Candy guessing games are always a hit with kids and adults alike, so this Halloween season why not switch it up and make it a themed game with candy corns!? You can easily print and share these cards with your kids or students and have them start guessing at how many candy corns there are!
Not looking for a Halloween themed game? No worries, you’ll love our regular candy guessing game cards!
Candy corns are perfect for this game because they don’t melt (easily at least) and are so oddly shaped that they will stack right into the jar! You can also spice it up a bit more and offer a fun Halloween themed prize for the person who’ guesses the closest’s guess is the closest!
How to play
Guess the candy corns is a fairly simple game, kids from kindergarten to high school can get in on it! You just need a jar and fill it with whatever candy you want!
Grab some candy corn and count how many pieces there are (this is the tedious part but also the most important)! Then you’ll want to pass out the cards to the players and have them write down their name and guess.
Once all guesses are in and time us up (you can give it till the end of the night, week, or even month!) you’ll want to choose a winner by seeing who guessed closest to the total number.
- 8.5×11 printable sheet with instructions
- 8.5×11 printable set of 8 cards
Pro Tip: Don’t forget to count the candy corns before filling the jar!
Candy corn guessing game ideas
Want some fun ideas on different ways you can play the game? You’ll love these ideas, from the classroom to your own Halloween party!
- Play it at your Halloween party! Have the guests submit their guess as they come in and draw a winner at the end of the night.
- Play the game in class! Build some excitement during the spooky season with your students and play this game in class, give them a few days to submit their guesses and draw a winner.
- Use it in your store or business! This is a great way to keep your business at the forefront of someone’s mind and gain social media followers, play this game with customers and have them follow your social media account to see who the winner is.
Candy corn guessing game prize ideas
Need some ideas for prizes when a winner is chosen? Check out some of our favorites for Halloween!
- Candy! A bucket of candy to be specific, because who doesn’t love candy?
- Gift card to a local store or restaurant
- Gift card for donuts (because everyone loves donuts)
- Halloween themed gift basket (check out our boo basket for ideas)
Get the FREE candy corn guessing game cards
Ready to print your free guessing game cards? Use the buttons below to grab your free printable and enjoy!
If you have any issues or questions please check our FAQ page for troubleshooting tips!
Download your printable candy corn cards!
Click the download link below for your immediate PDF download!