This post contains affiliate links, please read our disclaimer policy.
Who doesn’t love a guessing game? I sure do! These printable candy guessing game cards will brighten up your next game!
Candy Guessing Game
We all love candy, there’s no doubt about that, but why not jazz that up a bit and turn it into a fun game for parties, at home, and even the classroom? I recommend skittles but not for any particular reason, I just really love skittles. And they don’t melt like chocolate candy.
These colorful cards allow you to easily print and share with your kids or students and have them start guessing at how many candies are in the jar!
Guess the candy game – perfect for classrooms!
Candy guessing games are perfect for the classroom to give your students a fun guessing activity! And it’s so much fun to see the younger ones make their extreme guessing (A million jelly beans? sounds right to me!).
Even the older kids love it because they always want to be right and love a good challenge that involves any kind of food, especially candy!
Love this printable? Check out all our other printables for teachers here!
- 8.5×11 printable set of 6 cards
How to play
Playing the candy guessing game is pretty simple! You just need a jar and fill it with whatever candy you want!
Once the jar is filled (make sure you count it before filling!) you can pass out the cards to the players and have them write down their name and guess. Once all guesses are in over an allotted amount of time the closest guess wins!
Best candy to use for guessing game
Below are a few recommendations:
- Jelly Beans
- Tiny marshmallows (don’t use if it’s hot!)
- Candy corn (great for Halloween!)
- Peppermints (great for Christmas!)
- Candy hearts (great for Valentines!)
Candy guessing game ideas
Want some ideas on how to mix up the game? Check out some below!
- Take donations! Have participants pay to play so you can earn money for your school or program, just make sure to have a solid prize available!
- Play it at a party! Whether it’s a birthday party or Halloween party, have the participants play as they come in and draw a winner at the end to build up excitement.
- Play the game in class! Build some excitement with your students and play this game in class, give them a few days to a week to submit their cards and draw a winner.
- Use it in your store or business! This is a great way to keep your business at the forefront of someone’s mind and gain social media followers, play this game with customers and have them follow your social media account to see the winner.
Get the FREE printable candy guessing game
Ready to print your free candy game cards? Use the buttons below to grab your free printable and enjoy!
Download your printable guessing game cards!
Click the download link below for your immediate PDF download!