This post contains affiliate links, please read our disclaimer policy.
These free printable Thanksgiving bingo cards are a great way to add some fun at your family get together or in the classroom!
Free printable Thanksgiving bingo cards
Thanksgiving Bingo is a fun twist on the classic Bingo game that will liven up your family or class get together!! It’s also a great game for all ages, from kindergarten to teens and adults. Just the excitement of waiting or that last spot so you can shout “BINGO” is fun or all ages!
How to play Thanksgiving bingo
Playing with these Thanksgiving bingo cards is pretty easy because it still has all the classic rules.
- Print the cards below and pass them out to everyone playing
- Pass out bingo markers (check out some fun ideas below!)
- Keep the main card, with all the icons on it, so you can callout each block
- Make sure each player marks the free spot
- The caller calls out different icons one at a time, if the player has that icon on their card they can mark it off. Make sure to be descriptive for the little ones (ie. brown acorn).
- Once a player has all five in a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) they win!
- Once a winner is chosen you can keep going for another or start the game over
Love this printable? Check out all our other printable matching games here!
- 12 pages with a total of 24 bingo cards all with different icon placement
- Main icon list for the game caller
Below are the supplies I recommend to get the best out of your new printable!
- Bright White Cardstock (not required but makes it pretty!)
- Printer (this HP ones my favorite)
- Self-Adhesive Laminating Sheets (not required but sure makes the job easier!)
- Dry erase markers (makes it super easy to reuse if you laminate them!)
- Bingo markers (if you don’t laminate, this is a great option!)
How to setup your bingo game
These printable Thanksgiving bingo cards are easy to use and great for the classroom or at home for some added fun at your family dinner!
Print out your bingo cards
You’ll want to pen the PDF below and print off all the pages, each page includes two bingo cards on it for a total of 24 cards, as well as one main icon sheet.
Once you’ve printed all the cards you want, cut out the cards and laminate them (to make them easy to reuse) or use as is, it’s completely up to you!
Pro Tip: Laminate your bingo cards so they’re easy to reuse!
Thanksgiving Bingo game markers
There are tons of items you can use to mark the bingo cards, below are just a few Thanksgiving themed ones I recommend that the kids can eat after!
Get the FREE Thanksgiving Bingo Cards
Ready to print your free Thanksgiving bingo cards? Use the buttons below to grab your free printable and enjoy!
If you have any issues or questions please check our FAQ page for troubleshooting tips!
Download your printable bingo cards!
Click the download link below for your immediate PDF download!