This post contains affiliate links, please read our disclaimer policy.
Add more magic to your Christmas season this year with this free printable Elf On The Shelf scavenger hunt! Including 15 clue cards to set up your own hunt!
Free printable Elf On The Shelf scavenger hunt
We adore scavenger hunts, and love even more when they include fun Holiday traditions! This scavenger hunt is great to pair with the Elf On The Shelf or just as a fun Christmas game! Whether you are apart of the Elf team of magical parents or like me (super forgetful and gave up long ago) it’s a fun game everyone can enjoy!
What is a scavenger hunt?
The Elf On The Shelf scavenger hunt leads yours kids on a fun adventure indoors following clues, one by one, until they find the Elf or a fun gift! What the prize is at the end is completely up to you.
How the scavenger hunt works:
- While the kids aren’t home (or asleep) you’ll want to start getting the game ready by choosing your clue cards and deciding how many to use (there are plenty to choose from!)
- Find a starting point for the hunt, whether it’s with your Elf or somewhere else, it should be somewhere the kids will look first thing (breakfast table is a great option!).
- Place your first clue and make sure to write the number #1 on it so it’s easy to follow.
- Then go to where that clue directs to hide the second clue, make sure to include #2 on that one!
- Repeat these steps until you’ve hidden all your clues.
- The last hiding spot should contain the prize (whether it’s a present, elf or something else!)
Love this printable? Check out all our other Christmas printables here!
8.5×11 printable sheet with a total of 15 clues to choose from
Below are the supplies I recommend to get the best out of your new printable!
How to use these cards
Printing and using these scavenger hunt cards are simply! Just follow the download link below to print your PDF, all cards already contain clues relating to household places so you can easily build your hunt!
Once you’ve printed your sheet cut out the cards along the edges and follow the steps outlined above to play the game!
Pro Tip: Plan your hunt ahead of time so you can move things around, if needed, for your child to easily follow clues!
Get your FREE Elf On The Shelf scavenger hunt
Ready to print your free scavenger hunt? Use the buttons below to grab your free printable and enjoy!
If you have any issues or questions please check our FAQ page for troubleshooting tips!
Download your printable scavenger hunt!
Click the download link below for your immediate PDF download!