This post contains affiliate links, please read our disclaimer policy.
Make your Halloween party fun and exciting with this free printable Halloween trivia for kids! Including both questions and answer cards, perfect for little ones ages 5 to 12!
Free printable Halloween trivia for kids
Spice up your Halloween party, at home or in the classroom, with this Halloween trivia game just for kids! Including a single question sheet and answer cards for teams or individuals. Plus a bonus question section so you can add your own fun or difficult question for bonus points!
Trivia games are a great way to enhance critical thinking, memory, and problem-solving skills, all while having fun and learning some friendly competition!
Halloween Trivia Questions for Kids
This free printable includes plenty of fun questions even the smaller kids can answer! Check out the list below of what’s included:
- Q: What animal is bad luck if it crosses your path?
A: Black cat
- Q: What flying animal turns into a vampire?
- Q: What Halloween monster is wrapped in bandages?
- Q: What turns into an animal during a full moon?
- Q: Where does Dracula live?
- Q: What is the most popular Halloween Candy?
A: Reese’s Peanut Butter cups
- Q: What vegetable do Vampires hate?
- Q: What movie is Jack Skellington from?
A: Nightmare Before Christmas
- Q: What does a ghost say?
- Q: What is the most popular Halloween custom for kids?
A: Super Hero
- Q: What is the name of the friendly ghost?
- Q: What do you say when you visit a house for candy on Halloween?
A: Trick or Treat
- Q: What is the name of the daughter from The Addams Family?
A: Wednesday Addams
- Q: What movie did Miguel visit the Land of the Dead?
- Q: What is the name of the town in Nightmare Before Christmas?
A: Halloween Town
- Q: What two colors are popular for Halloween?
A: Black and orange
- Q: What Halloween candy was first called “chicken feed”?
A: Candy Corn
Love this printable? Check out all our other printable matching games here!
- 8.5 x 11 printable sheet of trivia questions
- 8.5 x 11 printable sheet with 2 answer cards per sheet
How to play the Halloween trivia game:
Playing this game is simple and straight forward! Just follow the instructions below to get the most out of your trivia game.
- Use the button below to print your trivia questions (feel free to go through them ahead of time and mark out any you don’t want to use)
- Use the button below to print the trivia answer cards, each sheet includes 4 cards so you can print as many or as little as you need.
- Create scorecards or use a dry erase board to keep track of each team’s score.
Split up into teams or single players
- If you’re playing in teams you’ll want to split up teams in equal numbers (if possible). Make sure to include different age ranges in each team so that everyone has a fighting chance.
Explain the trivia rules
Take the time to explain the rules to each team/child so everyone is on the same page!
- One trivia question will be called out at a time, players/teams have 60 seconds to write their answers down on their card.
- Once that 60 seconds have passed no more writing.
- If the team/player does not know the answer just leave it blank or make a fun guess!
- After all the questions have been asked the team’s scores will be added up to find a winner
Scoring the game
When time is up you can start scoring the points to find the winner!
- Go through each question, one by one, and call out the answers.
- You can let the kids keep their own score by marking off ones they missed or have them switch with another team.
- At the end of scoring have each player/team add up how many points they got for the game.
Pro Tip: Use laminate sheets to make this game reusable and not as easy to destroy/bend when little hands are playing with it!
Halloween Trivia Game Prize Ideas
Need some ideas for prizes when a winner is chosen? Make sure to check out some of our favorites for Halloween!
- Candy! A bucket of candy to be specific, because who doesn’t love candy?
- Gift card to a local store or restaurant
- Gift card for donuts (because everyone loves donuts)
- Halloween themed gift basket (check out our boo basket for ideas)
Get the FREE Halloween Trivia Game
Ready to print your free Halloween trivia for kids? Use the buttons below to grab your free printable and enjoy!
If you have any issues or questions please check our FAQ page for troubleshooting tips!
Download your printable Halloween Trivia Game!
Click the download link below for your immediate PDF download!