This post contains affiliate links, please read our disclaimer policy.
This set of 10 educational posters is perfect for the classroom, playroom, homeschool, or Montessori! Create a fun learning environment for your little ones with these colorful and educational rainbow themed prints!
Free printable educational posters
This set is perfect for the classroom (at home or at school) to brighten up the walls while also adding educational value to your decor, it’s a win win! From days of the week to the alphabet to counting from 1 to 100, there’s so much here to fill up your classroom!
Kids will love the rainbow theme included in each printable (and yes I made sure to follow the correct rainbow pattern haha)! The goal was to create these to be visually appealing without being visually overwhelming.
Great for younger kids!
I recommend these posters for ages 3 to 7 years old in grades pre-k, kindergarten and first grade.
What kids will learn
- How to count from 1 to 100 in sets of 10 so it’s easy to follow
- Days of the week from Monday through Sunday (we started on Monday since that is the first day of the school week!)
- Primary colors in a visual rainbow display
- Emotions from happy to shy, angry, confused and more. Helping them have a visual of how they’re feeling
- Alphabet in both uppercase and lowercase
- Visual directions (up, right, down, left)
- Months of the year
- Shapes from circles to hexagons, stars and polygon and more
- “I am…” to remind them of their strength, bravery, helpfulness, and how much they are truly loved
Love this printable? Check out all our other printables for teachers here!
- 8.5×11 printable “Colors” poster
- 8.5×11 printable “Counting” poster
- 8.5×11 printable “Days of the week” poster
- 8.5×11 printable “Directions” poster
- 8.5×11 printable “Emotions” poster
- 8.5×11 printable “I am..” poster
- 8.5×11 printable “Months in the year” poster
- 8.5×11 printable “Numbers” poster
- 8.5×11 printable “Shapes” poster
- 8.5×11 printable “Alphabet” poster
How to print these posters
Not sure what the best way to utilize these posters are? There are so many options to work with! You can use just a few and laminate them to hang up around the whiteboard or bring them all and frame them to go across the wall as both decor and learning material.
Print it in a frame
You can print this picture as-is in a photo frame like the one in the supplies list above, this is a great at home option and allows you to easily switch it out at any time with new decor!
Print it in poster size
Pro Tip: Buy frames with matting so you can give your printable some breathing room and see what you like. You can easily remove it, if needed!
Get the FREE printable educational posters
Ready to print your free educational posters? Use the buttons below to grab your free printable and enjoy!
Download your printable educational posters!
Click the download link below for your immediate PDF download!